Winter holidays for families in Eastern Tyrol at Hotel Traube
Lienz · the perfect starting point
... for a family winter vacation in Eastern Tyrol. With sporting opportunities that range from alpine skiing and snowboarding to cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, your pulse is bound to race in pure anticipation.
Our broad ski area makes a winter vacation for families in Eastern Tyrol a memorable experience. Both ski areas on the Zettersfeld and Hochstein offer the perfect slope for every skier, whether experienced or beginner.
- Zettersfeld: family skiing area that's sunny all day long
- Hochstein: insider's tip for experienced winter athletes.
Family vacations in Eastern Tyrol
A winter vacation for families in Eastern Tyrol also offers the opportunity to exchange your alpine skis for cross-country skis. There are 100 km of cross-country trails along Lienz's valley floor and in neighboring valleys.
The Lienz Dolomites vacation region offers an abundance of ski touring and snowshoeing possibilities for a winter vacation rich in variety.
Services for families
Between Christmas and Easter, "Lienzer Dolomiten" ski school offers childcare with all the bells and whistles from Sunday to Thursday.
- Meeting point: 9:00 am at the lift valley station
- Childcare: play center at the ski school, snowman building, disc sledding, going for walks,.....
- Group lunch
- Meeting point for pick-up: 3:30 pm at the ski school or 4:14 pm at the Zettersfeld valley station
- Price upon request
Parents have the whole day to themselves. They can explore the slopes, go shopping, or let themselves be pampered at the hotel. Prices are available upon request.